Terms of Reference of the active Working Groups
Get involved. If you want to learn and network, join the Cigre UK Women Network
More than 8000 participants from 93 countries
The number 5 of CIGRE Science & Engineering (June 2016) is now available.
CIGRE Central Office which is based in Paris France, counts 58 National Committees to enhance its relationship and get closer to its Members. CIGRE National Committees offer to its Members direct access to services and supports. CIGRE counts more than 14 000 equivalent Members composed of researchers, academics, engineers, technicians, suppliers, and other decision makers, in over 90 countries.
National Committees provide updated information on their national power systems, available hereunder.
Select a country
- Bosnia Herzegovina
- Czech and Slovak reps.
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States
The 16 topics covered are available hereunder.
- SC A1 Rotating Electrical Machines
- SC A2 Transformers
- SC A3 High Voltage Equipment
- SC B1 Insulated Cables
- SC B2 Overhead Lines
- SC B3 Substations
- SC B4 HVDC and Power Electronics
- SC B5 Protection and Automation
- SC C1 System Development and Economics
- SC C2 System Operation and Control
- SC C3 System Environmental Performance
- SC C4 System Technical Performance
- SC C5 Electricity Markets and Regulation
- SC C6 Distribution Systems and Dispersed Generation
- SC D1 Materials and Emerging Test Techniques
- SC D2 Information Systems and Telecommunication
2016 Session Proceedings are available
for duly registered delegates only