Terms of Reference of the active Working Groups.
Evolution of Power System planning to support connection of generation, distributed resources and alternative technologies
The CIGRE medal will be handed to the recipient during the CIGRE Session Opening Ceremony on the 21st August 2016 by the President of CIGRE
A specific optional tours programme has been tailor-made for registered participants and accompanying persons. We recommend that you book your tour as soon as possible
The number 4 of CIGRE Science & Engineering (February 2016) is now available: http://www.cigre.org/Menu-links/Publications/CIGRE-Science-Engineering
The 2nd International Colloquium on EHV and UHV in association with CIGRE and IEC will bring together key players in the electric power systems sector
June 7-8, 2016, in Portoroz, Slovenia
CIGRE Central Office which is based in Paris France, counts 58 National Committees to enhance its relationship and get closer to its Members. CIGRE National Committees offer to its Members direct access to services and supports. CIGRE counts more than 14 000 equivalent Members composed of researchers, academics, engineers, technicians, suppliers, and other decision makers, in over 90 countries.
National Committees provide updated information on their national power systems.
- Bosnia herzegovina
- Czech and slovak reps.
- South africa
- United kingdom
- United states
The 16 topics covered are available hereunder.
- SC A1 Rotating Electrical Machines
- SC A2 Transformers
- SC A3 High Voltage Equipment
- SC B1 Insulated Cables
- SC B2 Overhead Lines
- SC B3 Substations
- SC B4 HVDC and Power Electronics
- SC B5 Protection and Automation
- SC C1 System Development and Economics
- SC C2 System Operation and Control
- SC C3 System Environmental Performance
- SC C4 System Technical Performance
- SC C5 Electricity Markets and Regulation
- SC C6 Distribution Systems and Dispersed Generation
- SC D1 Materials and Emerging Test Techniques
- SC D2 Information Systems and Telecommunication
CIGRE Session 2016
August 21 - 26, 2016
Paris - Palais des Congrès