CMDM 2017 (4th edition)
CALL FOR PAPERS: International Conference on Condition Monitoring, Diagnosis and Maintenance. Abstract deadline: April 30th, 2017
The CIGRE Romanian National Committee, as organizer and CNTEE Transelectrica (the Romanian TSO ) as co-organizer, invite you to the International Conference on Condition Monitoring, Diagnosis and Maintenance 2017 - CMDM 2017 (4th edition ) that will take place in Bucharest, September 25th -27th 2017, at Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest - event organized with the support of CIGRE Paris.
For more information, visit http://www.cmdm2017.org/
At its fourth edition, it is a major biennial event for the national power system that provides an exceptional venue to CIGRE members and interested parties for presenting fundamental and technological developments and for promoting key suppliers of products and services for electrical power systems. The conference will bring together power systems engineers, decision makers, economists, academicians and others with interest in the power field.
The main topics of CMDM 2017 cover the technical activities of minimum 7 (seven) CIGRÉ Study Committees: A1, A2, A3, B1, B2, B3, D1.
The conference will include tutorials, technical papers sessions and a 3 days exhibition.
The working language of the symposium is English. All printed materials will be published in English.
Accepted papers will be published in the conference journal with ISSN number.
The best papers will be proposed by the Technical Committee for publishing in scientific magazines with International Scientific Indexing.
The conference location is Radisson Blu Hotel Bucharest - Atlas conference room [please click here for more details].
Deadline to send the Paper Abstract: April 30th, 2017
Notification to authors about abstract acceptance: May 15th, 2017
Deadline to send the Paper Manuscript: July 31st, 2017
Deadline for submitting the Copyright Form: July 31st, 2017
Deadline for Authors Registration: July 31st, 2017
Deadline for other Participants Registration: September 18th, 2017
Conference Dates: September 25th – 27th, 2017
1. Smart Grids
2. Condition monitoring and diagnosis for power equipment and high voltage lines
3. Condition monitoring and diagnosis in power plants
4. Failure phenomena based on electrical, mechanical, chemical, and thermal causes
5. Degradation assessment for power equipment
6. Modern maintenance tools and technologies
7. Advanced sensing techniques for condition monitoring and diagnosis
8. Applications of artificial intelligence for data mining and condition assessment
9. Substation automation and automated metering
10. Asset management tools for power equipment
11. Distributed Resources and Renewables.
Modern Management Technology!